Sales Executive at Sure Marks Limited November, 2023
We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must.
Diploma in sales and marketing or any relevant business training
2 years of sales experience.
Excellent customer service and sales skills.
Strong verbal and written communicator.
Excellent phone and presentation skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM.
Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
All applications should be sent to [email protected]
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]