Front Office Night Auditor at Four Seasons Safari Lodge November, 2023
Are you a skilled Front Office professional seeking an extraordinary opportunity in the heart of the Serengeti? Look no further! Four Seasons Serengeti is currently seeking a highly competent and motivated individual to join our team as the Night Auditor. This is a key leadership position responsible for overseeing Front Office Night Auditing operations at our luxury safari lodge.
The applying candidate should hold Tanzania Work authorization.
About Four Seasons Serengeti: Four Seasons Serengeti is an iconic, world-class luxury safari lodge nestled in the stunning landscapes of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park. With breathtaking views of the vast plains, exceptional wildlife encounters, and unparalleled guest experiences, Four Seasons Serengeti offers a truly unique and unforgettable stay for our discerning clientele. Our commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and personalized service sets us apart as a leader in the hospitality industry.
1. Supervises and directs Front Desk staff to ensure the performance of their duties to full Lodge standards.
2. Ensures all Front Desk Team members use Golden during all interactions with guests and ensure Guest profiles are updated in Golden at the end of the shift
3. Ensure Chat desk is manned and all guest are acknowledged within 90 seconds
4. Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
5. Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
6. Resolves customer complaints, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with Lodge services, hours of operations, key Lodge personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
7. Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the Lodge. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
8. Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
9. Dresses in issued uniform and ensures a neat, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
10. Reports to work on time, aware of schedule at all times and if unable to attend work, notifies direct supervisor in adequate time as stated in Employee Handbook.
11. Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee handbook.
12. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
13. Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
14. Other duties as assigned by management.
15. Reconcile all bills and ensure the guest folio is maintained without any errors